currentness

I fall asleep on the train but somehow wake up before my stop, I get off, take the escalator, then turn right, walk to the stairs, and go down. It feels a bit chilly outside, so I go faster, or at least I think I go faster. The street is wet, but it's not raining. My left foot gets wet. I walk home. It's funny how I am just not capable of stop thinking or of having thoughts in my head, even though I am tired to the bones. The jinjya near home is passing through my field of vision, and I think -I always do-, will my wishes come true? There is no answer yet. I just keep walking, reach the house, put the key into the lock, and get the door opened. Later, in the bathroom, I can feel the hot water going through my back, the hot water again on my head, soaking my hair, running on my neck.

Comments

Popular Posts